Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Work party

Greetings from Murray!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July and got to spend it with family and friends.  I get a little emotional as I am very patriotic and love my country.  We had a good time at work and here's  our little spread in labor and delivery.
On the menu:  hotdogs, fresh corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes, boiled shrimp, chips and dip, fresh watermelon, and fruit pizza with fruit tea, water, and soda.
Yum.



The drink table.
Fruit pizza,  easy.  Roll out a package of sugar cookie dough (I used Pillsbury) on a cooking stone, cook it according to the package instructions.  After it cools, make a topping of one container of whipped cream cheese with added powdered sugar and then embellish the top with your favorite fruits.  I used blueberries and strawberries for the colors of the 4th of July.

I used printables from catchmyparty.com
As always God Bless you and God Bless America,
From Murray,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment