Monday, August 22, 2011

Fabric Wreath

Greetings from Murray. 
I have a project that I just completed this weekend and would love for you to see.  I used this tutorial, for my flowers and they turned out so cute.
I used 3 different fabrics plus some black burlap.
I used a black and white toile, a gingham, and a stripe.
Then I used that tutorial and started making my flowers.
I then covered a button with the same material to finish off  the flower.
I made some little burlap rosettes by simply rolling them into a flower.
I added some pearl flower picks and then just started putting them together in a pleasing arrangement on my wreath.
I made a tulle bow and voila.
Here's how the finished product looks.
This is how it looks on the wall.
In our bedroom.
It was a fun project and I hope you like it as well.
From Murray,

No comments:

Post a Comment