Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween from Murray


It's been way too long since I posted anything.   I really have no excuse.
I recently had some projects that really took time and I'd like to share with you.
I saw some really cute Halloween decorations in a store in our little town and I decided I could make them.


 So I got to work,  I bought some burlap and began the projects.
I first had to make patterns, I drew them out on brown paper.

Then I cut them out both front and back and began to paint them.









After I got them painted I stuffed the back side with brown paper scrunched up and hot glued.
 Then I hot glued the front to the back and painted the trim.
I then made a hanger out of copper wire and voila, here they are.












So what do you think?
Happy Halloween from Murray,
Kathy

1 comment: