Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween in Murray

Greetings from Murray
I recently completed a fun Halloween wreath I'd like to share with you.


 Isn't this cute?

So I began to try to put my version together and here it is.

I started with just a plain round wreath and began to tie strips of black tulle around the entire thing (see directions from website above).
Then I put a fun pink (not orange, not purple, but pink) feather boa in the center.

Don't you just love the color?  I then just simply painted the word, "Beware" on an unstained wood disc from the Walmart craft aisle.  Then to glam it up a bit I used crystal-like sequined stickers to outline it.
 I couldn't find a raven as was in the original wreath from Flamingo Toes so I used spiders that I got from the Dollar Tree.
 SCARY!
Here's what it looked like when I put it all together.
I love Halloween and enjoy decorating for it.
Hope you enjoy.
From Murray,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment