Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Remembrances. From Murray

My friends and are in the planning phase of putting together a bridal shower for a friend's son's bride-to-be.  As I'm thinking about it, I am reminded of my youngest son's wedding rehearsal dinner.  It was such a beautiful evening. The event was held at the King Fish Restaurant banquet room overlooking the river in Louisville, KY.
I'd like to share a few photos with you.

 My family helping place the paper lanterns.  I appreciated them so.
One of many welcoming pots we put together for the guests at the motel.
Here's a bunch of them.
 Here's is where the guests were given an opportunity to wish the happy couple congratulations and best wishes.


The tables were decorated in a garden theme.


This was the back side of the head table.
Another table.
Another table.
One of many planters we babied to keep ready for the wedding rehearsal.
Another.
Another.
Another.
The head table.

No comments:

Post a Comment